In line with the launch of our new Air New Zealand Australia campaign we invite our clients to stop by our Australia in Virtual Reality experience event to be held Friday, October 14th at Life HTX in Houston. NO RSVPs required as the event is free flow and will run from 11am-4pm with no presentation. Therefore, you are welcome to pop in at any time. This is a great opportunity for a fun afternoon out to inspire you to travel Downunder! Feel free to forward the invite to your local friends, family and clients. Note complimentary flat whites will be served.
See you in Houston on Friday, October 14th!
Tourism Australia and Air New Zealand &
Two Hyatt hotels announce their new opening dates and you’re invited to explore them.
The openings of Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, after an $80+ million renovation of the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall property, has been pushed back from Nov. 1 to Nov. 23.
Hyatt Zilara, with 234 suites, will accommodate adults. Hyatt Ziva, with 387 rooms and suites, will serve couples, groups, and above all, families. Most rooms in these properties in Jamaica have an ocean view. Playa has almost tripled the former Ritz-Carlton’s beach area—there will be swim-out suites, nine restaurants, a staff of more than 1,000, watersports, tennis, a kids’ club, and some innovative firsts.
What Makes These All-Inclusives Different?
“This is not business as usual,” says Froemming, who promised “the first six-star product in the English-speaking Caribbean.” Here’s how he plans to make this resort different:
- Island Routes personnel will greet arriving guests at the airport, expedite them through Customs, offer them snacks, register them while they’re still at the airport, and get out of the airport in 15 minutes. Yes, 15 minutes.
- Zilara/Ziva will have exclusive use of a 100-ft. Island Routes catamaran for family, adults-only, and group cruises.
- Adult guests will get a free round of golf at the legendary White Witch and Cinnamon Hill golf courses; this offer is good through 2015.
- Carnivore alert: The restaurants will include the first Brazilian churrascaria on a Caribbean island.
- Other restaurant news: Froemming aims to keep every restaurant open seven days a week. Evening options also include a one-of-a-kind rooftop Moroccan lounge.
- “Zilara will have the only spa in the Caribbean that’s on the beach,” says Froemming. “A full-service spa, not just a few massage tables.”
- Moving beyond the farm-to-table trend, Zilara’s beachfront spa will offer a “Table-to-Table” service whereby couples enjoy late afternoon treatments and then step out onto the sand, where they’ll linger over a candlelit dinner for two under the stars.
“Travel Agents have as much importance than ever,” says Froemming. “Because our product’s extra value needs to be explained. We are not using price as a sales vehicle.”
This winter, Zilara and Ziva are offering introductory rates: At Zilara, a 480-sq.-ft. suite with a king bed, fully stocked bar, whirlpool bath, and terrace will range from about $480 to $540 per couple. At Ziva, a 493-sq.-ft. room will cost approximately $450 to $480 per couple, or $616 to $672 for a family of four. Rates include taxes and gratuities, and children under 3 stay free.
For more information, call Wendi 281-377-3488 x 101 or email Wendi@AiTravelHut.com